Our office is taking the following precautions to protect against the spread of COVID-19:
- No employee or patient with respiratory symptoms or fever will be permitted into the office.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- Our schedules have been modified to limit the number of patients in the office at the same time. For this reason, we ask that you do not arrive before your appointment time. If you arrive early, you will be asked to wait in your car.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone with you unless it’s necessary. Nonessential friends and family members will be asked to wait in their car.
- Our waiting areas have been set up to allow for social distancing.
- In addition to our normal practice of cleaning each exam room prior to patient encounters, our staff will be using a disinfecting solution to clean all aspects of examination equipment, counters, door handles, etc. after every patient encounter.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building and our office.
- For patients that do not feel comfortable coming to the office for an in-person visit, we have Telehealth capabilities in place. Contact the office for further options.
Your health and safety is our top priority. We will continue to monitor for any new recommendations from the CDC. Thank you for trusting Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Chicago.